Bruyn Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bruyn Racing

A forum where fellow Bruyn members can get together and chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jelly Muffin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jelly Muffin
Leader
Leader
Jelly Muffin

Jelly Muffin Empty
PostSubject: Jelly Muffin   Jelly Muffin EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Hey guys,

Jelly Muffin here. First of all a big massive thanks to Nickalator who put this forum page together. Hopefully we can make good use of it and get some really good communication happening throughout the club.
So introductions are in order. Obviously I'm Jelly Muffin and I guess I'm responsible for putting this little racing club together. I've been a fan and purchaser of Forza since the original and would describe myself as an enthusiastic but not overly fast racer. You'll probably find I'm not one of the fastest racers on the track but its my endeavour to be one of the cleanest. The club was founded on a spirit of fun and clean racing that is sometimes hard to find in the public races and I guess that parallels my philosophy.
Off the track I'm an illustrator and concept artist working in the toys and videogames industries.
I'm an avid car enthusiast currently owning a 2005 model Mazda RX8 and still waiting for Toyota to delivery my brand spanking Toyota 86 I've had on order since about the second week it released in Australia.
Forza is a game I keep coming back to because of the fun social play that you can get happening with a group of like minded drivers. I'm hoping we can grow this into a club where we all have a heap of fun and get some consistant race days happening with some good attendance numbers. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://craigbruyn.blogspot.com.au/
A Volvo Driver

A Volvo Driver

Jelly Muffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jelly Muffin   Jelly Muffin EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:16 am

38? You're an old bastard!

Last edited by A Volvo Driver on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just coz)
Back to top Go down

Jelly Muffin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bruyn Racing :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: