Bruyn Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bruyn Racing

A forum where fellow Bruyn members can get together and chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crispychickin_23

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispychickin_23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Crispychickin_23

Crispychickin_23 Empty
PostSubject: Crispychickin_23   Crispychickin_23 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Crispychickin_23 here!
You can call me Chris, I'm a 25 year old car enthusiast in Phoenix AZ, and I own, play, and love every game in the Forza franchise. (yes even Horizon... It may not live up to the Forza name when it comes to realism, but it sure is fun!)
On the track I try to integrate real racing tactics, and even head games. I live for the moment when you overcook the entry of a turn opening up a nice inside line! Wink I strive for good, fun, close, clean racing. I'm always down for a Forza race, if you see me online, hit me up and lets race!
Off the track I run a hotdog cart business, am a recording musician, and love taking your mother out to a good time at Motel 6! Just for kicks, I'll attach some links to some of my music at the bottom of this.
I drive a modified 2012 VW GTI putting about 350 HP with Pirrelli DOT slicks on the front and P-zero's on the back. Current best time at the drag strip is a 12.78. I also drive a 2010 Nissan Sentra for economy as well as to tow my hotdog cart. I try not to drive so aggressive with it, but it does have the Renault MR20 DE in it, which combined with a CVT actually gets really good performance for a NA 2.0l. (ALthough my GTI will accelerate to 100mph in the time the nissan accelerates to 60mph) I'm also trying really hard not to buy a nissan 300zx, there are some nice ones I have seen that have been modded and throw 450 horsepower to the ground, for a reasonable price.

(Hmmm, looks like the forum wont let me post links. Maybe I'll throw them in later if I get permission Smile)

(edit) cool, heres some links, thanks Nickolator!

http://www.reverbnation.com/failingtofly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ--4aKeQyw
http://soundcloud.com/stephenosborne/6-7-everything

Last edited by Crispychickin_23 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jelly Muffin
Leader
Leader
Jelly Muffin

Crispychickin_23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crispychickin_23   Crispychickin_23 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Crispychickin_23 wrote:
Crispychickin_23 here!
I also drive a 2010 Nissan Sentra for economy as well as to tow my hotdog cart.

I want to see you driving that hotdog cart towing sentra in forza man! Now that would be a raceday!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://craigbruyn.blogspot.com.au/
Nickalator
Developer
Developer
Nickalator

Crispychickin_23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crispychickin_23   Crispychickin_23 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Crispychickin_23 wrote:

(Hmmm, looks like the forum wont let me post links. Maybe I'll throw them in later if I get permission Smile)
I'll get working on that!

EDIT: You should be able to post links now.
Back to top Go down
Crispychickin_23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Crispychickin_23

Crispychickin_23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crispychickin_23   Crispychickin_23 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Jelly Muffin wrote:
Crispychickin_23 wrote:
Crispychickin_23 here!
I also drive a 2010 Nissan Sentra for economy as well as to tow my hotdog cart.

I want to see you driving that hotdog cart towing sentra in forza man! Now that would be a raceday!!! Smile
Haha, yeah... That would be kinda like the episode of Top Gear where they race the motorhomes! (Thank god Forza doesnt have motorhomes! :/ )

P.S.
Nickalator... Your not really 15 man are you!?
Back to top Go down
Nickalator
Developer
Developer
Nickalator

Crispychickin_23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crispychickin_23   Crispychickin_23 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Crispychickin_23 wrote:

I sure am. Did my deep voice throw you off? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Crispychickin_23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Crispychickin_23

Crispychickin_23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crispychickin_23   Crispychickin_23 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 am

Nickalator wrote:
Crispychickin_23 wrote:

I sure am. Did my deep voice throw you off? Haha.

Not only that, but your level of maturity also threw me off. Its too bad man, I thought we might have a long bright future ahead of us... but consensual laws protect you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crispychickin_23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crispychickin_23   Crispychickin_23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crispychickin_23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bruyn Racing :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: