Bruyn Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bruyn Racing

A forum where fellow Bruyn members can get together and chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Volvo Driver aka Scotty Canuck aka Scott

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Volvo Driver

A Volvo Driver

A Volvo Driver aka Scotty Canuck aka Scott Empty
PostSubject: A Volvo Driver aka Scotty Canuck aka Scott   A Volvo Driver aka Scotty Canuck aka Scott EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Scott here, but you might also know me by my gamer tag "A Volvo Driver", or even my old one "Scotty Canuck". Like Jelly, I have been racing online in Forza since Forza 3, and have made many good friends over the years, including Mr Muffin.

My racing style would be more aggressive than Jelly's, but at the same time will respect my other racers with good clean racing. I have little patience for those who do not race clean. The key to successful online racing is communication. Let the other players know where you are, especially if you're going to make a move. 9 times out of 10, the other player will see you, and give you room.

Outside of Forza, I like to play a wide range of games, and believe that co-op i always better than versus. Hit me up for a game.

Like most of us here, I am a car guy. I currently own two cars. A 1997 Fairlane by Tickford (google it), which is #38 of only 106 made. It is powered by a 5.0Litre V8, and handles like a much smaller car. I have a gas research kit on it, and it sounds sweet with the 3" exhaust too.

My other car is a 1992 Volvo 240 station wagon. It's maroon, looks shit, and runs even worse. It has never ran very well, but I love it. The fact that I cannot explain why I love this Volvo clearly states that I am a car guy.
Back to top Go down

A Volvo Driver aka Scotty Canuck aka Scott
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bruyn Racing :: Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: